Wednesday 8 October 2014

Why I joined Younique

I'd like to tell everyone about my journey into the world of Younique and why I decided to join in on the best thing I've done in a long  time.  So he goes....

When I first saw Younique, I actually thought - "oh another one" and I had absolutely no interest in joining yet another home party/direct sales company.  I actually just scrolled by their ads because I  have been involved in so many and have sunk so much money into them, that I just did not want to take the risk.  Though, something kept telling me that I needed to see what this was all about.  Finally I clicked on a link and thought to myself that maybe I should read about why people are posting constantly about this stuff.

I then began my own research into Younique.  I searched for images on the internet and all I could see was a bunch of women posting pictures of their eyes, comparing regular mascara to this 3D stuff.  I though that it was neat but still wasn't really interesting me at all.  I then found a "how-to" video on applying the fiber lashes and thought to myself that maybe this would be a good seller here in the UK. I know I have short lashes and like to put a few coats of my regular volumising mascara on, which doesn't really do much if I am really honest.  That's when the journey really began.


I then looked into the company and saw that they were all about empowering, uplifting and validating women and I thought wow... this is really something else. I saw how quickly Younique has expanded already in the 2 short years that they have been open.  Younique started in the US, then went to Canada, Australia, New Zealand and finally the UK on October 1, 2014.

I was sent some samples to try of the moisturizer, the blushes and concealers and even the eye liners.  I really loved how the products made my skin feel, and that was it I was SOLD!
 I couldn't wait for Oct 1.



I signed up on October 1 and I am one of the first 999 Founding Presenters in the UK. YAY!

There are so many things I love about this company - you don'thave to go out of the house to do a party.  There's no inventory to stock, unless you want to.  We do not go door to door, and one of the best things is we get paid within 3 hours of having a sale!  Even though the product is not available to purchase in the UK until November 1, I am aso able to sell to any othe country that we are currently open.  Thank goodness for that as I have friends and family in Canada who love makeup! Younique will ship it straight to their homes as well.  My friends can also do virtual parties for me and get the sae hostess rewards as someone doing a party in the UK or Australia.  This is truly an experience and one that I will enjoy for years to come.

If you would like to join me and create your own journey - I'd love to help you start on your way. We have a team of helpful and friendly presenters behind us as we are all one big family. The investment is minimal - just £69 plus £10 for post.  You will receive £150 in product plus all the help and training you require plus your very own website is included.

If you have a Facebook account, you can do this job. Message me here or visit my website  at www.youniqueproducts.com/chellgraham to find out more.  I'd love to talk to you.