Wednesday 1 October 2014

It's Official! #149 UK Presenter

The launch in the UK has now happened. I am so happy that I was able to get sign up under the Triple 999 club.  I am the UK's #149 Founding Presenter.  It's all very exciting but now it's now time to do some learning and to get some parties started for my friends and family in Canada and the US.

For my friends in the UK, we'll get you going on your very own party on November 1.  
Please feel free to contact me on my Facebook Page if you have any questions.


If you live in CANADA or the USA, to purchase from my party, please go to My Party Link


If you live in CANADA or the USA, to book your own party, please go to Start Your Own Party


 
If you live in the UK, CANADA, USA, AUSTRALIA, or NEW ZEALAND, to sign up for this incredible opportunity go to my Sign Up Link

Please feel free to contact me on my Facebook Page if you have any questions.