Thursday 25 September 2014

6 Days and Counting!



Have you ever believed in something so much that you just wanted to tell the world about it?  Well, that's the feeling I have with Younique.  I am just so excited to be part of this company for a number of reasons:

1. It's ONLINE which means it is accessible to my friends and family back home in Canada and the US.
2. The product speaks for itself and if you are not happy with it, we'll give you a refund.
3. When someone purchases a product from you,
 they pay that very same day.  I love that!
4. I do not have any inventory to purchase, so no big huge cash layout! 
A 1-time fee of £69 is all you need to get started.
5. The products are not auto shipped every month,
 so you do not have a stock pile of product taking up valuable storage in your home.

It all packs neatly into this beautiful Younique Kit Case:

 Join me on my Facebook Page where I have more images of the colours, more information on the UK launch even more images of great looks.

Included in the kit are:
1 3D Fiber Lashes
1 Eye Brush set
8 Full size Mineral Pigments
1 Luxe Lucrative Lipgloss

What are you waiting for? Message me here to be one of the very first Younique Presenters in the UK.  We look forward to having you on our team!